About the Show
Japan's Largest* Fine Ceramics Show!
The show gathers all kinds of highly-functional ceramics, materials, forming/processing equipment, burning/heating equipment, evaluation/testing/analysis equipment, etc. It is held twice a year in Osaka and Tokyo.
(*"Largest" in reference to the net exhibit space of trade shows with the same concept.)
This floor plan may differ from the actual one. The numbers of exhibitors are expected.
The number of exhibitors/countries/exhibits/visitors is a forecast including concurrent shows and it may differ from the actual number at the show.
The number of exhibitors include co-exhibiting partners, group companies and association members.
- VIP Registration
- Group Visit
- Exhibit Features
- [Tokyo Show] List of Exhibitors (2019)
- [Tokyo Show] Exhibitor Directory (2019)
- [Osaka Show] List of Exhibitors (2019)
- [Osaka Show] Exhibitor Directory (2019)
- Appointments with Exhibitors
- Access [Makuhari Messe]
- Access [INTEX Osaka]
- Tokyo Sightseeing
- Kansai Region Sightseeing
- Hotel Information
- Visitor Ticket Request