Today is the 2nd day of the show.
Open until 6pm.
About the Show
Japan's Largest* Fine Ceramics Show!
The show gathers all kinds of highly-functional ceramics, materials, forming/processing equipment, burning/heating equipment, evaluation/testing/analysis equipment, etc. It is held twice a year in Osaka and Tokyo.
(*"Largest" in reference to the net exhibit space of trade shows with the same concept.)
This floor plan may differ from the actual one. The numbers of exhibitors are expected.
*Total of Highly-functional Material Week **Including concurrent shows.
- 2019/11/26 [Tokyo Show] Floor Map available.
- 2019/11/13 [Tokyo show] Special Feature 2 released.
- 2019/11/06 [Tokyo show] Special Feature released.
- 2019/10/07 [Tokyo Show] Group Visit Application (More than 5 people) started.
- 2019/09/27 [Tokyo Show] Application for Conference started.
- 2019/09/27 [Tokyo Show] Exhibitor Directory available! (updated timely)
> See More Details
The numbers of exhibitors, visitors and sessions (including concurrent shows) are forecasts released on Aug. 4, 2019 and it may differ from the actual numbers at the show.
The number of exhibitors includes co-exhibiting partners, group companies and association members.
- VIP Registration
- Group Visit
- [Tokyo Show] Special Feature 1
- [Tokyo Show] Special Feature 2
- [Tokyo Show] List of Exhibitors (2019)
- [Tokyo Show] Exhibitor Directory (2019)
- [Osaka Show] List of Exhibitors (2019)
- [Osaka Show] Exhibitor Directory (2019)
- Appointments with Exhibitors
- Access [Makuhari Messe]
- Access [INTEX Osaka]
- Tokyo Sightseeing
- Kansai Region Sightseeing
- Hotel Information
- Visitor Ticket Request